Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mer Mer in Canada!

MOM'S FIRST POST!!!! Yay! Go Mom!!!

Double Your Pleasure, Doubled My Fun!
Kate and Kara are now 8 1/2 months

Rub a dub, three kids in a tub! Kara, Kate and Zachary

Kate and Kara loved their first taste of Mama Maria's Spaghetti-pureed!

Look out for a super Zach-attack!Baking chocolate chip cookies for Elder Crippen who is serving in Calgary-just 2 hours away! He had dinner on Sunday with Aimee's Justin's uncle John who is the Calgary mission medical consultant and Justin talked to uncle John while our elder was right there in the room!

I just like this picture because I look skinny-obviously taken before the dough was ready!


Cute quilts made by Angie, Carrie, Sherelda, Katie and me, Cute babies made by Aimee and Justin, latest addition of cute valance made by Aimee and me. Aimee came up with just the right size of flowers after 4 hours and 3 attempts and finally. PERFECTO! We're not proud, just very pleased!


For those who don't know Zach, this probably looks like child abuse. But for those who do...
this horsey leash PUT HIS ENERGY TO GOOD USE! We got to the park in record time!

Here is Aimelia where she spends a great deal of the day caring for her threesome. They are so cute...and so is she!
Chef Justin cooked up some terrific European wieners. That's really what they are called and they are 75 cents a piece and delicious. For a gourmet hot dog appreciater like me...I give it a 10!
What does "natural casing" really mean? All I know is that the dog snaps back when you bite it!


A picnic of home grown peas was enjoyed by all.


Ahhh!!! Oh so cute!

Aimee and her family...even cuter!

LOOK! This one is on the run from me as I was chasing him trying to get a picture of him in flight.


A reflection of the beauty of Edmonton...without snow. This becomes a skating rink in the winter.
A few Canadian geese who didn't get the message to head south for the winter.
Dr. Low in his work clothes. Handsome man he is! If you think this side looks good, you're really missing out on the best!

Ducks at Hawrelak and a muskrat!

I'm so happy to be in Canada!

The sunset of Edmonton.

More of the flaming sunset.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I like your entry mom! It looks so fun up there...I guess I got to go myself!