Thursday, November 15, 2007

Update on the lone wolf

I personally think that dad and i should put me and amelia in the bathroom so we can work things out. at least we'd be within 100 miles of eachother. Sadly, my dream of becoming a beauty pageant winner has brutally come to an end. I got an email that says i wasn't a finalist for Mr. Heritage. its tough, but i'm trying to pull through. Sometimes, dreams are crushed, and you just need to suck it up you know? we won our volleyball game last night, it was fun. classes are fine, nothing exciting to report. I'm very excited for mom and dad to come up and buy me food. i haven't eaten anything but top ramen since they left. i weigh about 150 now. the weather is beautiful here right now. a tad on the cold side but beautiful. love you all!

1 comment:

Angie, Roy, etc. said...

No worries Cody, you've got plenty of good years ahead of you. I'll nominate you for Mr. Deseret when you come home if that'll make you feel better. And hey, try melting some peanut butter in your top ramen so you can bulk up for the winter. I don't know if it'll taste that good but it sounds like a dorm (or dumb) thing to do.
Love, Angie