Sunday, October 28, 2007

Well, I"m the first person with a life to post, so i really think i should win.... JUST KIDDING! love you! Its all good here in provo. I'm coming to the realization that i'm not really here for me, but like always, for other people. I'm a sunday school teacher in my ward, and its a blast. its an awesome ward. I spend my days in class, sleeping, sleeping in class, classing while i'm sleeping, being crazy, writing the occasional paper, and trying to carry on the family legacy by being super cool and dominating at volleyball. I love volleyball now, i wish i could've gotten into it sooner. Dang Title 9. Or i just could've been born a girl or something. Out of boredom I buzzed a Y in my chest hair, which is pretty gross. (Chris, maybe we could sit together at a game and match or something) I'm applying for Mr. Heritage, we'll see how that works out. thats all for now. over and out.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

HOW RUDE! Well, I am the first person with a DEGREE to post! Beat that! :)